Material Handler/QC Inventory Specialist
- The Material Handler/QC Inventory specialist works in a fast-paced environment in all areas of distribution with the objective of meeting all internal and external customer needs. This includes: providing shipping and order fulfillment serves for finished goods, receipt, inspect and inventory of products, supplies, parts and equipment at the BrainScope facility.
- Receiving, examining, sorting, arranging, counting, storing/stocking, picking, kitting and packing items for storage and shipment in accordance with established procedures and customer requirements.
- Inspecting, Preparing and filing routine QC documentation [e.g., packing lists, C of C, receiving inspection reports, Specifications, Work Orders, Nonconformance documentation] as needed
- Operating material handling equipment (e.g., rolling cart, hand truck, if needed).
- Working in and out of a 65º F to 80ºF standard temp conditions in an office setting.
- Preparing and shipping materials and/or finished goods in a timely manner according to customer requirements.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Performs work of a highly repetitive nature.
- Will walk and may occasionally sit, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Will handle delicate medical device “packaged” materials.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Single shift normal hours: 8 AM to 5 PM day office hours. However, position may require employee availability to work any shift (with advance notice of shift change).
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules, hours, and overtime as needed.
- Occasional local travel may be required.
- All employees, including this position, require complying with all company safety regulations and procedures and report non-compliance.
- Employee is expect to serve as a safety steward by ensuring accurate reporting of all safety concerns or deliver concerns needed in training of employees related to safety matters.
- Operating a safe work environment through continuous safety awareness and full compliance to all EHS programs and activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Consistently demonstrates positive and productive results with attention to details
- Interacts equally well with all employees utilizing strong interpersonal skills
- Follows written and verbal instructions accurately and efficiently
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Personable, and perpetuates a can-do positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Requires a minimum of 1-2 years related experience. Experience with Inventory and Quality Control and/or with a life science company is a plus.
- Experience or knowledge working in a FDA, cGMP- compliant environment
- Experience using material handling equipment
- Experience with Hand held scanners used for inventory control
- Experience with ERP software.
- Experience using measuring tools and familiar with GD&T
- Experience with Quality management software and Lean tools.
- Experience with computers, including Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point).
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their resume and a cover letter including availability to email@example.com.
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) has released a Voluntary Self-Identification Form CC-305. All federal contractors are required to use this form in inviting all applicants and employees to provide information regarding their disability status. Completing this form is voluntary and any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way. If you choose to complete the form, please attach it with your job application. The form can be found at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/sec503/Self_ID_Forms/VoluntarySelf-ID_CC-305_ENG_JRF_QA_508c.pdf