Director of Account Management
- Reports to Chief Commercial Officer (may change in future)
- Full Time position located in Bethesda, Maryland (Washington DC metro area)
- Competitive salary, stock option package and strong benefit
The Director of Account Management will develop and implement strategies to create long-term, trusting relationships with existing customers. This individual will act as the lead in developing a plan to drive customer growth, retention and satisfaction post-sale and post-implementation. This person will liaise with cross-functional internal teams including Customer Care, Marketing and Reimbursement/Payer Relations to improve the entire customer experience. Critical to success will be the ability to lead a collaborative effort with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping customers satisfied and utilizing BrainScope One on a continual basis.
- Design and implement account management strategies, tactics and metrics to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with high customer satisfaction
- Establish, maintain and grow business relationship with customers and serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Collaborate with the business development team to identify opportunities of growth within existing customer base
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. health of customer and forecasted reorders)
- Keep management informed of the status of accounts, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involvement of cross-functional teams to provide solutions.
- Maintains awareness and controls situations which may lead to the risk of customer attrition
- Assures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to ensure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Conduct assessments to ensure business goals and objectives are aligned with the company’s strategic objectives, visions and industry trends
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in Business Administration, Sales or related area; MS and/or MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in healthcare sales or account management; 5 or more years’ experience providing account management for a new product, preferably within the medical device diagnostics space
- Ability to travel 50% of the time required
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Goal driven, confident self-starter with a willingness to continually embrace professional development and a passion to excel
- Ability to operate effectively in a team oriented culture
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their resume and a cover letter including availability to email@example.com.
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) has released a Voluntary Self-Identification Form CC-305. All federal contractors are required to use this form in inviting all applicants and employees to provide information regarding their disability status. Completing this form is voluntary and any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way. If you choose to complete the form, please attach it with your job application. The form can be found at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/sec503/Self_ID_Forms/VoluntarySelf-ID_CC-305_ENG_JRF_QA_508c.pdf