Customer Operations Manager
- Reports to Vice President, Customer Care
- Full Time position (may work remotely)
- Competitive salary, stock option package and strong benefits
BrainScope has developed a team of Customer Operations Managers to work with all levels of our customers’ organizations, from individual technicians operating the BrainScope One device to C-Level executives charged with driving operational excellence, to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new customers. Customer Operations Manager responsibilities include project management and leading new customer implementation of a medical device within the patient care setting. The role requires a combination of focus and flexibility, and a highly resourceful individual with self-motivation and strong analytical skills. Customer Operation Managers will maintain a culture of results-orientation, commitment to an excellent customer experience, and a focus on meeting customer needs in emergency department, urgent care, university, and government/military settings.
- Customer Operations Managers manage the implementation of new customers of BrainScope across a wide range of areas, including clinical training and integration, patient marketing campaigns, EMR integration and revenue cycle management. They are responsible for driving cross-functional, integrated planning and ensuring deliverables are clear and met for on time execution by all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop customer relationships, build trust, and be the main point of contact between BrainScope and assigned customers during the implementation phase of onboarding a new medical device.
- Proactively identify issues that could impact successful execution. Engage in root cause analysis on issues and opportunities that could impact deliverables and outcomes. Develop alternative approaches to addressing the problem or opportunity working with both the BrainScope Commercial Team and the customer.
- Develop and maintain a project plan consisting of checklists that ensure proper planning and execution of key deliverables prior to an official “go-live” date.
- Coordinate all implementation planning sub-group meetings, capture meeting notes, and disseminate to all customer and BrainScope stakeholders post meeting.
- Ensure product implementation is seamless, efficient, and on time.
- Understand customer culture and recognize and respond to potential roadblocks.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a project management role
- Experience in the healthcare industry is mandatory
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with customer “C-Suite” executive management
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, planning and prioritizing, efficient time management, concern for quality, common sense and flexibility
- Goal-driven, confident self-starter with a willingness to continually embrace professional development and a passion to excel
- Operate effectively in a multi-disciplinary, team-oriented culture that emphasizes professional development
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their resume and a cover letter including availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) has released a Voluntary Self-Identification Form CC-305. All federal contractors are required to use this form in inviting all applicants and employees to provide information regarding their disability status. Completing this form is voluntary and any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way. If you choose to complete the form, please attach it with your job application. The form can be found at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/sec503/Self_ID_Forms/VoluntarySelf-ID_CC-305_ENG_JRF_QA_508c.pdf